Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

G60Steve

**Diamond cut alloy wheel refurber in South/West Yorkshire area**

8 posts in this topic

Right...i've just picked up a pair of alloys up from a wheel refurber i was told about and me and Matt thought you may be interested?

The wheels pictured have been chemically stripped,primed,painted,diamond cut and then lacquered and even though they are my wheels i think they have turned out f'kin amazing :cool2:

The refurber in question specializes in diamond cut finishes but he does do the full refurb treatment as well at very reasonable prices.For the diamond cut refurb as mentioned above i was charged £60 per wheel. :clap:

Here's couple of pics of one of the wheels(before and after).

Duchatelet.jpg

Duchatelet001.jpg

The refurber is called Tony and he is approx 2 minutes from J39 of the M1 near Wakefield.

He can be contacted on 01924 259932 but please only phone in normal working hours(9am-5.30pm)as he works from home and likes to 'switch off' sometimes ;)

Steve.

P.S. Don't forget to mention my name when phoning cos i've got 2 more wheels to take to him for the diamond cut treatment and i'm on commission :shutup: ...i wish :whistling:

Oh and the wheels are 9"X17" Carat by Duchatelet's just in case anyone wants to know ;)

they are wicked. gonna make this sticky for the northern monkeys...

Matt

Theyre gorgeous rims. Saw a set in 16" on a 190E Merc in the scrappers, pity one was a bowl

Theyre gorgeous rims. Saw a set in 16" on a 190E Merc in the scrappers, pity one was a bowl

The 16's are slightly different in that they use plastic push on centre caps whereas these have ally centre caps.

Whereabouts is the scrappy?...i might know someone who'll be interested in them.

I was trying to remember where I'd seen these before! Up at salterforth!

Matt

The 16's are slightly different in that they use plastic push on centre caps whereas these have ally centre caps.

Whereabouts is the scrappy?...i might know someone who'll be interested in them.

I didnt look round the other side of the car, theres a good chance there will be only two or maybe one that are in good enough nick to buy

called him - no answer. Reckon he will do splits? Just Matz want to charge me 250/corner for an RM refurb (that's with all the trimmings of course).

called him - no answer.

He doesn't do the chemical stripping himself so he may have popped out to collect/deliver some wheels......he's not chained to the milling machine you know :whistling:

Keep trying he'll answer....don't forget inbetween 9am and 5.30pm ;)