DubForce.net

Volkswagen Golf Mk2 G60

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Golf-Mk2-G60/114624957329?hash=item1ab02e0b91%3Ag%3AuM8AAOSwkVBf~E4x&LH_ItemCondition=4

For sale is my genuine 1991 mk2 G60, I am advertising it in an attempt to reduce the number of cars I own and am in no rush to sell. I’ll outline the details below but I’m more than happy to jump on a call with genuine buyers

A Brief bit of history

The car started its life in Spain until it was registered in the UK in 2016. In the mid 2000’s it was bought off the family who purchased it new by a British aeronautical engineer who worked in Spain. He owned the car until 2016 when he brought it over, Its had three subsequent UK owners (me being the third). I’ve been in contact with the three UK owners. 

Mechanical Condition

The car has always started first time every time and been without issue throughout my ownership. The car remains true to its factory settings with the addition of a few desirable mechanical upgrades:

• Supercharger overhauled by Jabba (stage 2)
  • Jabba ecu tune 
  • Schrick cams
  • Rallye intercooler
  • KW V1 coilovers

It had a full service towards the end of last year (21 miles ago). Being a Spanish car it is incredible clean underneath with no rust to the shell. The recent Mot advisories picked up some tyre damage a wheel bearing and a cv boot, I can have these attended to. The owner who brought the car over changed the speedo to a uk spec in miles, there are pictures of the change to confirm mileage and I have the original speedo clock.

Cosmetic condition

The car is very clean inside and out with only minor defects to the paint here and there. It benefited from a full window out respray (I have a pdf document with lots of pictures, the work was done to a very high standard ). During the respray work the car was fitted with new genuine G60 bumpers and arches, these are in immaculate condition. A new bonded windscreen was also fitted. The interior is also original and in immaculate condition with no damage to the seats/dash. Being a rare non sunroof car the headlining is in perfect condition, purists may also argue it's stiffer than its sunroof rivals ;). The carpets were also replaced with new ones during the work. I fitted a rare period correct gamma 2 radio with a perfect plastic surround (also rare). This has been setup with a Parrot bluetooth device and works perfectly. The car also benefits from an upgraded sound system with a custom made rear parcel shelf. The original first aid kit is also present and correct. 

Paperwork 

I have a large file of paperwork with the car, ranging from Spanish Mot’s to the original bill of sale. The service book only has a single stamp from Spain, this makes the mileage hard to validate. I have been assured by the owner who purchased it from the Spanish family that it is correct, but it's something that has never bothered me, the condition of the car speaks for itself and represents its 93709 miles. I have its original Spanish plate if someone wanted to do some digging. The car has two original keys including the g60 pill key. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg