Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

handy andy

Golf Rallye - For Sale.

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm putting my Golf Rallye up For Sale as i feel its time for a change after owning various Mk1 and Mk2 Golfs over the last 26 years.

I'll list some basic details on the Rallye to start with,then Edit the thread ASAP.

It has all the desirable parts including Electric Recaro's,it also has the original brake ducts,original un-damaged headlights and fog lights etc.

Since owning the Rallye i have put a lot time and invested financially to bring it to where it is now.

I do have some genuine Rallye spares that will be an option for the buyer to purchase if wanted…If not they will be put up For Sale separately.

This car has a huge history file,including all the German History.

- Red

- Rallye Recaro's

- Sebrings or optional BBS RS 16" split rims 

- KWv3 fully adjustable coilovers

- M.O.T April 2018 with no advisories

- Period Alpine head unit

Both the interior and exterior are in great condition and the car gets attention wherever it goes… Even people you would not expect asking questions about the car.

The car is always garaged and only used on warm dry days as you would expect.

If you are genuinely looking for a Rallye or have any questions you would like to ask,i'm happy to have a chat with you about the car on the phone or PM me on here.

I'm looking for £21K on the Sebrings…The BBS RS's and spares are negotiable as an option and the car is located in Derby.

Thanks for reading

Andy

0 7 8 1 3  0 7 2 2 9 9

If you are calling in work hours it would be better if you could text message first and i will reply,as i am currently very busy at work.

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

1 person likes this