Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonk710

MK1 Jetta

10 posts in this topic

So what's the thoughts on this Jetta then?

price is 4000 or best offer on eBay. It's not shifting. Is it the colour, is it the the fact that a 33yr old car has scratches on it? Is it priced too high?

any thoughts appreciated as mk2 golfs that are scabby with 160,000 MLS are listed at 6k and seem to sell. This Jetta is super clean, 99.9% rust free, original, low miles but it's not getting a sniff.

It looks like a nice honest car.  Not sure I would pay £4k for it though.

What's a fair price you think?

That's a tricky one as prices are all over the place - but £2.5 - £3k? Really down to what you would want to take for it.

No takers again on fleabay.

Looks like a bonus ball draw for it.

sold

I fkd up, sure i put it as 2600 starting auction but turned out it was buy it now, made £100 on it. It's away to Manchester to a lad who is going to use it as a daily so it's gone to a good home.