Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonk710

Latest Project

5 posts in this topic

Been on the hunt for a Jetta for a few years. 2 doors are just way to hard to find but IMO a more door is just as cool.

It was advertised about 6 months ago on ebay and never sold, he wanted 3 grand for it so the listing had been sat in my "ended" items since. I gave him a call. He had put it in for an MOT but it failed on broken springs and wipers, said he couldn't be bothered fixing the suspension so I tried my hand at a low ball price and he accepted. Car is real clean with some dings and scrapes but all original on 44000mls. Been stored for 10yrs so I'm sure there will be perished bits and bobs to do but all in all, pretty chuffed with it.

I bought all the main service parts on GSF at 42% discount so a good saving. Will buy coil overs and I have a set of gold RM for it. That will be it, too original to really mess with.

IMG_3531.JPG

IMG_3517.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3609.JPG

2 people like this

Gave the car a good clean as it had been sat since I got it. The boot was full of old tapes, brollys, carpet and general crap so I pulled them all out and this is how it is, I really can't believe how good it is

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

Is she staying factory under the bonnet?

Yes, everything will stay the same except the suspension and wheels. It would be a real shame to do any conversion on it. Exterior does need some paint due to deep scratches and theres a decent sized scab on the boot just under the spoiler.

The mk2 comes first though, need to get that ship shape.