Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mad g60

G60 tooth Pulley Size

33 posts in this topic

Hi TBH all these number, ratios etc etc is way above my head. 

In my case I run a 68mm pulley but with a Corrado bottom end crank pulley, they are 3mm smaller than the standard Rallye ones. I’m told that way it spins the way a 65mm pulley would but not with the high service intervals a 65mm pulley would require. 

I hope that makes sense to someone. 

1 person likes this

Well i finally put those teeth set up on my car. This thing feels insane! Especially since it's on my drag race caddy MK1 and I weighed that and it came out weighing 1644 lb I'm assuming horsepowers probably 250 to the 280 range and yes once again it feels ridiculous running a little bit on the rich side cuz I'm running a tectonic stage for chip but waiting for James to send me over the correct map for my application and I'm sure this thing or even feel like a bat out of hell

20180504_125716.jpg

20180504_125707.jpg

Hmmmmmm nice!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Paudie since on your signature looks like you have or had 16vg60 do you know what the horsepower would be on a built motor? Im trying to see how much power these things can actually make and if its worth me finishing my project? 

i have 2l ABF with 83.5 wiseco pistons 9.1 compression

1.8 16v head ported polished to the max 1mm oversized intake & exhaust valves with super tech & retainers

Techtonics 288 cams and i also have a set of auto tech 252 cams haven't decided what cams to use

ported throttle body short runner intake manifold

440 injectors with a chip from James from Dubforce

Techtonics race head 4 into 1

65mm teeth pulley with 3 fin worked charger

front mount intercooler.

Or if anyone knows here what would be a guess on horsepower. Just seems the post I've seen the numbers are so low for the amount of work and money that I've put in. But I'm in such love with the set up!!!! Thats at this point i don't really care:)

Car is no longer mine im afraid but shes gone to a good home.

My spec was,

-Wossner pistons

(spec-16v abf turbo, Forged, 8.0:1CR, 92.8stroke, 159mm rod length, 21mm pin, with low friction skirt coating)

-Abf cams

-Abf manifold, standard mk2 16v exhaust

-Rpm inlet manifold

-Rpm fuel rail

-Kr dizzy

-Magnicor kr 16v leads

-Ngk 5430 plugs

-Bosch red top injectors

-3.5 bar fpr

-Abf fuel tank and pump

-G-werks stage 5 charger

-Rallye outlet

-Sprinter intercooler

-Sls toothed pulley kit

-Mocal oil cooler with sandwich plate(thermostat)

-Isv deleted

-Running digi1 with a custom dubforce tuning chip.

-Eurospec stage3 paddle clutch and eurospec flywheel(6.26kg)

Factory abf head with no work and factory cams.

The sls toothed pulley turned out to be the equivalent of between a 65mm and 68mm ribbed pulley, i cant remember now.

Graphs are from november 2015, second is air/fuel7fc66980ebf81c2ff720c413f8754635.jpgb0b3a95aa92033cd25afde0ef9bbfbd0.jpg

1 person likes this

Yeah I've decided to go to turbo for that amount. I just dynode my 8v g60  and made 207 to the wheels with a 65mm pulley and i didn't rev it past 6300 cause it was leaning out put was still climbing I'm going back to the dyno to throw 3 degrees of timing and make a few tweaks with different fuel mixtures to try and get it near or to the 250hp range with the help of James with his chip tuning! I will post my dyno sheet as soon as i get software.

It still baffles me how this little charger i wish produced more for the motor!!!!! Other than that i love the G Lader blower and probably one day will eventually build me a 16vg60

Thanks for the response Paudie

On May 18, 2018 at 4:03 AM, PaudieG60 said:

Car is no longer mine im afraid but shes gone to a good home.

My spec was,

-Wossner pistons

(spec-16v abf turbo, Forged, 8.0:1CR, 92.8stroke, 159mm rod length, 21mm pin, with low friction skirt coating)

-Abf cams

-Abf manifold, standard mk2 16v exhaust

-Rpm inlet manifold

-Rpm fuel rail

-Kr dizzy

-Magnicor kr 16v leads

-Ngk 5430 plugs

-Bosch red top injectors

-3.5 bar fpr

-Abf fuel tank and pump

-G-werks stage 5 charger

-Rallye outlet

-Sprinter intercooler

-Sls toothed pulley kit

-Mocal oil cooler with sandwich plate(thermostat)

-Isv deleted

-Running digi1 with a custom dubforce tuning chip.

-Eurospec stage3 paddle clutch and eurospec flywheel(6.26kg)

Factory abf head with no work and factory cams.

The sls toothed pulley turned out to be the equivalent of between a 65mm and 68mm ribbed pulley, i cant remember now.

Graphs are from november 2015, second is air/fuel7fc66980ebf81c2ff720c413f8754635.jpgb0b3a95aa92033cd25afde0ef9bbfbd0.jpg

Thanks Paudie i just took my 8vg60 truck to dyno recently with a SNS Chip i borrowed and it made 207 to the wheels and 194 torque I have James sending me a chip or two with some changes to my Timing advancing and fuel mixtures I'm trying to hit the 250HP to the wheel range. as soon as i dyno next week i will post. i revved mine out to 6300 when i noticed it was going to lean but on the chart it was climbing like it had 20 more horsepower to go. 

I honestly feel like the truck has 300HP because of the weight. I took it to the 1/8th mile drag strip last week and ran 7.65 at 90.87mph that equates to 11.93 which i think its fast for a 8vg60 I've been searching to see if any other Gs have been in the 11s and haven't seen any posted yet.