Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PaudieG60

Wheel straightening - South dublin

8 posts in this topic

Have a set of steel wheels with a few buckles in them that need sone work before they get a coat of paint.

Any recommendations in south dublin?

Two are perfect, one has what Ide call a dent and the other has a buckle in the same spot inside+ outside.
I've been told theres a few places in ballymount so might take a trip over that direction after the grub

i know of a bloke in lancashire but thats it, his work is spot on, i won't use anyone else for my wheels!

Give Keith a call. He has the number of the guy that wheel wizards use to straighten wheels.
He's supposed to be good. Wheel wizards use him and just add 10 euro to each wheel.

Also outside maynooth there is a lad called Dave Carton. He runs a garage but he was straightening wheels at least 12 years ago when I needed set done. He is excellent, his straightening jig was self made back then too.
I can get his number for you on Monday morning if you want.

Not sure how this ended up on dubforce as I posted it on autostadt!!?? Must be some issue with tapatalk!!!

I dropped the wheels off local, going picking them up in abit.

Thanks for the replys!

Used square tyres in tallaght.

They turned out perfect from what I can see and only charged 10 euro for straighten the two. Feel like I robbed them haha