DubForce.net

Pull to the left

The Rallye has a bad pull to the left.

I put this down to the coilovers that had been fitted arse for tit last year so when I got them sorted I got the alignment done, the car still had a slight pull but was able to live with it.

This year I've done a few hundred miles after some maintenance and the pull is worse. Yesterday I got the 4 wheel alignment done. The car was way out, then after the alignment the computer and print out were all green - in other words no more pull.

Took the car off the ramp and drove off - still pulling badly. Computer says yes, car says no.. :headbang:

I don't know where to go from here apart from Left!

I had something similar in my old G60, turned out to be one of the rear coilovers, they were FK's - think it was a leaking damper, changed to some decent coilies, problem went away. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have KW's on it which were all sorted last year so not really expecting any problems from them, but no ruling it out!

I'm stumped on this one.

Feel your tyres, back and forth

If they feel like 'saw teeth' one way they could be deformed from being used out of line

They get hot and it can disfigure the casing while being scrubbed

That make sense??

Change wheels front to back and see if it cures it

Gavin

2nd what Gav says mate, when i worked for Volvo we had a whole batch of T5`s return with the same issue and it was a bad batch of Goodyear tyres that had the wrong marking on the inside/outside 

once the tyres were flipped around and the opposing faces both facing the correct direction (towards each other) no more pulling issues

I've also had issues with a car pulling to one side and it turned out to be the tyre. Just swap front to back and try it see if that changes it or swap left to right and see if it pulls the other way, unless they're directional but might still help to eliminate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk