Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sausage

Dare Rs replica alloys!?!

14 posts in this topic

Just having an ask if anyone is running or knows anyone with a set of the wide rep Dare Rs wheels?

They seem very good rims for the money? Although not sure on quality? My eye has been caught by the 8 and 9 inch wide gold centred ones to put on my Rallye!!! Controvertial i know lol i also wouldnt run bbs badged centres as that is proper P1 key they are what they are

I know people love a bit of rep bashing! But plenty of people run copied design rims and re makes and i dont really see an issue, especially if the quality is good, you get the look you want off the shelf without breaking the bank or searching for months and then using adapters anyway!

Just fancy a change, and it means someone who is already interested get to own my Borbet B's ;0)

think main problem with any kinda rep wheel is the diamond cut lips which are the lacquered. one stone chip then crap gets under lacquer then they corrode.

i had a set of keskins which are exactly the same...... didnt last long before they turned crap looking .

Fake splits on a Rallye.

NO, don't do it.

Plenty of cheaper wheels which look better.

Yeah valid points....

I suppose I just like the idea of a set of 8's and 9's with good offsets for less than £400 i guess lol

I had a set of genuine 301's and a set of widened Rm's and was paranoid about damaging them or them getting nicked!

Seen plenty of Rallye's with rep LM's and rotiforms!!!!!

I had similar thoughts for a set of winter wheels. I was soon talked out of it by some friends.

Th 1780s look awesome on rallyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about Calibre Vintage alloys? I think they are only 2 piece but I have seen them on a few cars and they looked the nuts ;)

Dont think i will be bothering with these, they look ok but are ultimately a load of shizzer!

Hunt for some 16 inch RS continues!

I hope you have got very deep pockets!! I would be frightened of having BBS RS's on my car at the mo as the roads have totally gone to pot :( I take it you have sacked the search for some cheap replica wheels now?

Dont think i will be bothering with these, they look ok but are ultimately a load of shizzer!

Hunt for some 16 inch RS continues!

You should have bought mine!!!

I know gav!!!! I was a bit late off the mark on them, didnt even know you were selling the car till i saw richie with it! I have found a set of absolutley perfect 8.5 & 9 16's with gold centres!

Just need to find £1800 now ;0)