Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rallye_boy

Fuel pump problem

11 posts in this topic

My fuel pump and accumulator have decided to start leaking :-( does anyone know if this would work in its place [attachment=15320:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393535349.098983.jpg] This is the Rallye one [attachment=15321:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393535396.148124.jpg] Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's room to get that lot under there then that pump will be fine to use...

Can't remember how much room is under the rallye around the fuel pump..... Been long time that I've been under mine. Lol

Wish it had been a long time since I was under mine and I've only just started it lol. Thanks I'll see if I can make it fit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks like you have a K-jet pump. Which will be an upgrade for the rallye one.

The original rallye one doesn't have a accumulator. And you can remove the accumulator from the K-jet pump. But keep the filter.

Now there is room for the k-jet pump (without the accumulator) but unfortunately the mounting positions are different.

And the pump doesn't fit into the old rallye housing.

So you'll have to come up with some brackets to mount the new pump, ideally using AV mounts.

Thanks for that I'll have a look tonight and see what I can come up with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is room for it all, as that's what I'm using on my Rallye, as said, just the mounting positions are different. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Made some brackets yesterday for the original mounting holes and used the anti vibration mounts [attachment=15325:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393753488.719168.jpg][attachment=15326:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393753508.334980.jpg][attachment=15327:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393753519.418212.jpg][attachment=15328:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393753528.957216.jpg][attachment=15329:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393753543.784787.jpg] Just need some fuel pipe today and hopefully back in business Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All back up and running Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who replied. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk