DubForce.net

Just gauging some interest to see if there is enough interest in a group buy for VW period first aid kits. These are BNIB and are white with black writing. Cost per box is €15.95 plus postage. The more that is bought the cheaper the postage. These will be shipped to me and can be brought the the Rallye meet in April. Let me know if your interested as I will be ordering two for myself next week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice find. I cant believe how much old out of date ones go for on eBay. I have a CD multichanger in place of my firstaid kit.

[quote name="ninjasean2005" post="171296" timestamp="1393550731"]I am after 2 mate not 1 ;)[/quote] Sorted. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ready and waiting ;-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

They normally hit over £65 on eBay for a lunch box! As nothing inside them could be used. I'll start a list going but would be best with 10 to get the best deal on the postage from them. It's about €15 for 10 to be sent. Doodles x2 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yo!

Count me in i'll take 1 thank you. Will pay and collect at Rallye if the possible if cash is needed up front PM and i'll square that.

So far then: Doodles x2 Ninjasean2005 x2 Rallye_boy x1 Mike GTi x2 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind a couple of theses.. But could you post them to me?? Cheers Tony

Tony I can post them, it would be about £6 to post both in the UK.

I will take one, can collect at the rallye meet.

Added to the list.

Yo!

Count me in i'll take 1 thank you. Will pay and collect at Rallye if the possible if cash is needed up front PM and i'll square that.

Added to the list.

i'll take 1

Added

Can you make mine 2 please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done

I'll take one too please Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Added

i ll take 2 for me

thanks

Added.

List so far:

doodles x2

Ninjasean2005 x2

Rallye_boy x2

Mike GTi x2

Tony16v x2

Carsciroccoman x1

wallye2bad x1

fazzrallye x1

lukey x1

valekk x2

I also have another 4 to add to the order for people that are not on here. I will be emailing them at some point next week to get a postage cost for them and let you all know. The price I was given worked out to a couple of € for each box. When I have this I will need payment up front and will send those interested a pm with my paypal email. 

Tony posting two in the UK should only be about £6 so I'll add that to yours.

Would you be able to add the price of postage to mine too please as will be unable to pick them up :( once I get your PayPal details I will get the money sent to you straight away and send you my delivery address.

Thanks Sean