Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JamesG60

Re-production Carbon Rallye Brake Ducts/ABS Vents

131 posts in this topic

Re-purposed my first post

Re-production Brake Ducts/ABS vents are available at £155 per pair (based on 5 pairs).

Please add your name if you are interested.

1. JamesG60

I know some good CAD guys who owe me favours. I would just need two air ducts in good condition. I could have them do the DWG's and PDF's. after that it would be all you my man!!!

[quote name='JamesG60' timestamp='1360238103' post='160466']Nice one. Someone must have a set of good condition vents we could borrow for a bit.[/quote] I have a good offside one. Need a good near side as well really. Then it would be worth meeting to discuss the specifics.

The only diff between the 2 is the hole for the air temp sensor. Once its drawn just mirror it?

I have my near side one in semi workable condition. So we could get the measurements for the temp sensor hole from that.

didnt jimc get some new ones recently....... tap him up? :-)

didnt jimc get some new ones recently....... tap him up? :-)

lol was waiting on this, mine are under armed guard but by all means i would be more than glad to help out if need be, ony thing is if i ever get the flipping car painted going to need them back

lol was waiting on this, mine are under armed guard but by all means i would be more than glad to help out if need be, ony thing is if i ever get the flipping car painted going to need them back

We may not need them but nice to know. Cheers, I have a CAD engineer in Croydon who is pretty good. I just need to have a chat with him in the next week and try to get over to him so he can draw these up. Then it will be over to you James. ;)

Good to know. If we/I did borow them they would be safe as houses and you could have them back when ever you wanted.

I fear if I took mine out they'd fall apart...they're held together with florists wire and fibreglass at the moment :lol:

if needed more than welcome, we all have to stick together ;)

ill see what condition mine are in, as there in a box in my shed.

I would donate mine for the work but some ones prop got better condition ones lol mines the near side I belive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Talking to the seller about a group buy for us  :yahoo:

It's good I speak German! Don't say I never do anything for you guys. 

He has moulds for the dashboard, bonnet and 'fender' (front wings I assume).

Who's game for ABS vents then? I know of at least 1 person who will want a carbon dash.... :P

Talking to the seller about a group buy for us  :yahoo:
It's good I speak German! Don't say I never do anything for you guys. 

Cool :D

I should up for some :)

Normally €200 per pair. I've said at least 5 people will be interested and he's said he can do that at about €180 (£155) per pair.

Who's interested?

Normally €200 per pair. I've said at least 5 people will be interested and he's said he can do that at about €180 (£155) per pair.

Sounds fair to me mate im up for that if done at end of month :D

Who's interested?

[quote name='JamesG60' timestamp='1360271448' post='160498']1. JamesG60 2. Lukey[/quote] And me.