Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dubollox

ABS Valve Block

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know anywhere you can get these tested ? I think I have a valve stuck as Im not getting any fluid to my off side rear calliper

cheers Simon

Never tried them but maybe worth an e-mail as they do exchange ABS units amongst other things. Not sure if they would test or just exchange only?

http://www.bba-reman...px?category=237

Cheers for that Ive just been robbed up by them !! All they do is electrical testing. I explained on the phone that my pump works fine but I believe I have a stuck valve with no fluid cominig out of the outlet that goes to the off side rear. After a lengthy chat and me typing up a full page of A4 about the fault and what had already been tested I sent it to them and I got it back with a note saying it all works, I said what was the problem and they said there was nothing wrong electrically and they were unable to test the valve block from a hydralic point of view !! I would prefer to have working ABS on the car than strip it all out, plus IM struggling to find a MK2 16v servo and master cylinder lol

Good to know and glad I didn't recommend them!

It seems that no one can test the hydralic side of the valve block so its either A. keep trying secondhand parts until you find one that works (but if the pump and blocks already taken off the car chances are it will not work either)or B. rip the ABS system off completely and fit a MK2 Golf 16v servo and mastercylinder if you can find one !!