DubForce.net

To all Dubforce Members we are proud again to announce the arrival of these one piece billet radiator flanges.

The plastic ones from VW are no longer available according to VW in Leeds and are prone to crack, so here we have these billet ones made from high grade aluminium and featuring viton O-rings you just can't go wrong.Which would you prefer plastic or a nice billet alloy smile.gifpost-3380-0-13457100-1311528066_thumb.jppost-3380-0-72164900-1312904262_thumb.jppost-3380-0-65669200-1312904278_thumb.jp

DUBFORCE PRICE; £74.99 SHIPPED

Please pm for payment details..

Delivery via royal mail recorded (signed for) or courier

flange for rallye radiator is available. but it lists one for the 1h and pg with pg being unavailable.

but i would rather have an alloy one....

Thats what l thought and gave both part numbers and they both came back the same :(

But thanx for the kind comments and if if you want one you know where to come, can even put your own logo's on them if you like :)

as was going to order a crap plastic one as mine is leaking this week then you put these up. :-)

just waiting for sum money to clear then you will have my order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

I am new to this forum - and therefore have only just read your post on the aluminium billet radiator flange, which I believe is suitable for my 1995 VR6 Corrado.

Please can you advise if this is still available and if so, how I go about ordering one.

Thanks

trevorw

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...