Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STEALTH K3

Adapters what size

6 posts in this topic

Will be going from 100x4 pcd to 5x130 pcd I am will be putting on wheels 7j with et 65 running 165 40 16s the arches have been rolled

You might get more replies if you say what car it is for. And how you want the wheel to fit in the arch

Is it for your mk1? If so I would imagine, the rear will be around 45mm and front around 40mm. You could prob go wider on the rear. Or narrower on the front, for the tucked look.

This link will help you compare it to your original setup, and help you work out what thickness to get.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

You might get more replies if you say what car it is for. And how you want the wheel to fit in the arch

Is it for your mk1? If so I would imagine, the rear will be around 45mm and front around 40mm. You could prob go wider on the rear. Or narrower on the front, for the tucked look.

This link will help you compare it to your original setup, and help you work out what thickness to get.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Hi yer good point more info may be better. Yep there for the MK1 one with either 165 (40/45) 16s or 195 40 16s I wan the arch filled out but but enough room so they don't rub did see one with 30mm on them is this the standard Mk1 spec also et37 and 6J. The adaptors I need are Porsche fitments so I think the PCD is not 130 as previously thought

This is what the wheel calculator worked out for the standard MK1 wheels spec

Current Wheel Specs Width inches 6 Off 37mm

New Wheel Specs Width inches 7 Offset 65mm

Inner Clearance: 41mm LESS (the inside of the wheel to the strut housing)

Outer Position: Retract by 15mm LESS (position of the outside edge of the wheel)

I would feel safer with 195's, but that's your choice.

Take away the thickness of your adaptor from your new wheel ET.

So your ET65, with a 40mm adaptor will be ET25. Should help with that calculator.

You could take a ruler to your car and see what clearance you have now, use the calculator to work out the best adaptor size.

Hope that make's sense.

I would feel safer with 195's, but that's your choice.

Take away the thickness of your adaptor from your new wheel ET.

So your ET65, with a 40mm adaptor will be ET25. Should help with that calculator.

You could take a ruler to your car and see what clearance you have now, use the calculator to work out the best adaptor size.

Hope that make's sense.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Cheers getting there slowly now think it may be 40s then