DubForce.net

Corrado Carbon Bonnet - Group Buy Feeler

Hi Guys, We have been working with performance trim on a few projects over the last month or so, and they have mentioned to interest they have recieved for the corrado bonnet. There bespoke carbon work is amazing at high street prices.

What i would like to do is gauge interest on here for number on which style you would require, If there is more than 5 people for each style then i will pay for the tooling to make both ,if only in one style then so be it.

The bonnets will be made with an extra layer for road use and can have an option of a carbon fibre underpinning frame inside or just standard. They are an EXACT copy of the OEM item just made from a finished carbon fibre so weight and rust will never be an issue again.

We are also planning a fully functioning carbon version of the iconic corrado spoiler so any interest in any of the above parts please register on here.

D.

2864415965_e13df34246.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My mate in poland is very intrested to own one of this beauty,i recon they not go cheap,so my Q is if u find 5 of as how much will cost then??Cheers lukas

• 1 year later...