Welcome to DubForce.net

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

adycass

windows

15 posts in this topic

is it poss to do the window up n down thingy, with vag-com? ive read its an actual add on to your motor somewhere, so was wondering if you Vag-Com dudes could weave your magic?

Not as far as I know, its a different program. Someone may prove me wrong tho.

For my MK4 I got a dongle for £20 and it uploaded to the car via OBD2 and then the window feature worked. Can't remember where I got it from now tho :(

is it poss to do the window up n down thingy, with vag-com? ive read its an actual add on to your motor somewhere, so was wondering if you Vag-Com dudes could weave your magic?

as discussed via pm, it isn't. however i have the cable and the software to do it now...

Matt

as discussed via pm, it isn't. however i have the cable and the software to do it now...

Matt

a ha matt, things are looking up. :yahoo: unfortunately im on nights this thurs so cant make dub pres, :angry: unless something crops up, ya never know!!!!!!!!

if i can ill meet ya there. if not ill try and arrange wi ya to meet sumwhere to suit you.

have ye done it yet or is my mk4 golf gunna be the trial run?

a ha matt, things are looking up. :yahoo: unfortunately im on nights this thurs so cant make dub pres, :angry: unless something crops up, ya never know!!!!!!!!

if i can ill meet ya there. if not ill try and arrange wi ya to meet sumwhere to suit you.

have ye done it yet or is my mk4 golf gunna be the trial run?

im having a go with either vicks motor or stes bora first....

Matt

im having a go with either vicks motor or stes bora first....

Matt

sound matt, looks unlikely i can get out of working, so if ya let me know how ya get on ill let ya free on mi golf

how did ya get on with vic or ste's motor with the window thingy matt?????????

I believe VAG-Tacho is required for these functions, Vag-com won't do it on a pre-CAN bus model because the adaption isn't in the control units coding, not even the VAG dealers 5051B's will activate these functions. I think however that on the Can-bus model vehicles these functions are included in the Long-coding section of the control units which IS changable with vag-com (but don't quote me as I havn't tryed it yet :whistling: )

Its not Vag Tacho, its VDS pro and you need a special serial lead to do it.

Matt

Its not Vag Tacho, its VDS pro and you need a special serial lead to do it.

Matt

Yeah its VDS you need, Ive got it working on my old lap top in MS Dos mode.

Produces results like this though :whistling:

th_Video005.jpg

Yeah its VDS you need, Ive got it working on my old lap top in MS Dos mode.

Produces results like this though :whistling:

th_Video005.jpg

like what mate????????????????????????????

im at dub pres tomorrow if ya dont know me mate....... which to be honest isnt too hard 07729104447

The video has died for some reason.

Its winding all the windows down by holding down unlock on the keyfob. Useful in summer.

Vid still works for me, You have to click on it though to take you to photobucket & then it will play