DubForce.net

Anyone know where to get some Rallye seat fabric? If not, anyone interested in finding out how much it would cost to have some made up and the minimum order amount. If interested leave name and if enough interest I will try and find out if possible and how much.

Cheers

Will

Interior1.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to get some Rallye seat fabric? If not, anyone interested in finding out how much it would cost to have some made up and the minimum order amount. If interested leave name and if enough interest I will try and find out if possible and how much.

Cheers

Will

put my name dwn

yes intrested need to retrim a set o alfa fronts and raddo rear bench,

john

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

The guy how is modifying my doorcards has a client how has an old type Scirocco. For those seats he got some fabric made in the US.

Very nice quality with a "waxed/glued" backside so it is easy to work with.

The quote I have heard was about the 140 euro / meter, regardless the quantity.

• 1 month later...

i wonder who the company was in america, i was reading that a german company called Prevent has been making seat material for VW since the 80's just need to ask i suppose, i mean VW classic parts have started doing the Red and grey stripe recaro material again.

interesting, mine our not bad but they are standard and i have a set of electric recaro's and wouldn't mind retrimming them if i could get material, there is bound to be someone that has a banged up piece of material for a sample

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in touch with eurowagens and am lending them some fabric to copy so lets get this going again.
Add your name to the list and approx amount required so I can get an idea of quantities.
Price is obviously going to depend on the size of the order.
You will need approx 4m to recover the centres of the front seats and back bench. This is the opinion of a professional retrimmer but this is subject to the pattern and may change slightly.

1. JamesG60 4m

ta-da! ;)